ACETATE SATIN RIBBON
Acetate Satin is a unique kind of ribbon that is stiffer and flatter than normal woven satin. It is often used for Name Badge add-ons, Cutting Ceremony Ribbon, Bookmark Ribbon, Sash Ribbon, Award Ribbon, Cake Bands and other special applications where a flat ribbon is needed. Where as regular woven Satin ribbon is soft and flowing, Acetate Satin is more rigid and stays in place.
- Smooth satin finish on one side and the same color, but unfinished on the other.
- Very strong, yet easy to cut – it cannot typically be used for sewing.
- Perfect for Foil (Hot) Stamping.
- Made from wood pulp fiber – Biodegradable.
- Great for creating BIG Bows!
Because of it’s inherent stiffness, Acetate Satin Ribbon is not suitable for tying into knotted bows; however large elegant bows can be formed following a special fold-pinch-and-fan procedure.
Acetate Satin is created from wood pulp fibers and is therefore considered biodegradable and earth friendly.
This is a great material with many wonderful applications!